Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Review: Gotham Central Vol. 2: Half a Life


Gotham Central Vol. 2: Half a Life
Gotham Central Vol. 2: Half a Life by Greg Rucka

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This book is one of the better ones of the series, not just for the stories contained within (all having to do with Two-Face's obsession with Detective Renee Montoya) but for the forward from the author. I loved the chance that Renee gave Two-Face in the beginning of the story, and had tears for her when Two-Face tried to ruin her life, succeeding in doing almost that.

I love the characters and the artwork in this book. I was expecting it to be a good series, since it covers one of my favorite topics, but I hadn't realized just how good this one was going to be. I don't think you necessarily have to read the first book to enjoy this one - each book seems fairly self-contained.

There are a lot of surprises through-out this book, which makes it harder to review, but it's definitely worth picking it up. As I mentioned, it's one of the best one in my opinion.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining Me in Reading