Sunday, September 11, 2011

A New Home for My Book Reviews

As I mentioned on my main blog, Sanity's Overrated, I'm moving my reading reviews here to my new blog.  Welcome to Views from the Reader Side.

It will probably take me awhile to update and create this blog to be it's own special place, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy the reviews I post here.  I'll be auto-linking from my GoodReads account, at least until I can get my Amazon Associates account shifted to this blog instead.

For those that are curious of the other books that I've reviewed over the last year, you can check them here out on my main blog.  I suspect I'll be bringing that page over here eventually as well.

Please let me know anything that you may want to see here.  Because I want this to be a place that you will all enjoy as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining Me in Reading