Monday, September 19, 2011

Review: Captain America: Road to Reborn


Captain America: Road to Reborn
Captain America: Road to Reborn by Ed Brubaker

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Road to Reborn is a bridge between the Death of Captain America and Captain America: Reborn, giving the reader a glimpse into what has been happening with those that are important to Steve Rogers - or, as the world knew him, Captain America.

The stories were all good bridges, helping casual readers get ready for Cap's return. Of the stories, my favorite had to be Sharon's in the beginning, when she finally remembers the things that happened at the end of Death of Captain America. It was a strong story that I'd been wanting to see since I'd (granted, only a few minutes earlier) finished the end of the previous series. There was also a good look at Bucky and Cap, back in the days of WWII that I enjoyed.

I don't think these stories struck me quite as much as the stories from Death did, but they were a good read none-the-less. For Sharon's story and to give me an idea of what happened before I picked up Reborn, it was definitely worth the read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining Me in Reading