Sunday, December 4, 2011

Review: JLA Classified Vol. 3: New Maps of Hell


JLA Classified Vol. 3: New Maps of Hell
JLA Classified Vol. 3: New Maps of Hell by Warren Ellis

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



When people connected to LexCorp start committing suicide, it intrigues Lois Lane and Clark Kent enough to do some research. What they find out leads them to something that can only be handled by the JLA - and a lot more deaths to come. Because the JLA is going to be tested by a being that is brought here through a code map. And none of the outcomes are good.

This was a fairly quick read for me, finishing it in about an hour. While not one of the better JLA stories I've read, it's still a solid book. I enjoyed seeing the various pieces of the puzzle come together, as well as, for once, Luthor being involved but not being at the bottom of it. It was an interesting dynamic for me.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining Me in Reading