Thursday, December 1, 2011

RBR's 2012 TBR Reading Challenge Log

(Note: I am backdating this post so it doesn't show up as a new pot when I write it. This will be linked to from a separate page that will list my logs for all my challenges.)

These are the books that I'll be reading for RBR's 2012 TBR Reading Challenge.

Next to each book in the list is the date in which I finished reading it.




  1. The Time Machine by HG Wells 
  2. Finis: A Book of Endings to Give People New Beginnings edited by Tomorrow the World Games 
  3. Maybe (Maybe Not) by Robert Fulghum 
  4. Magician: Apprentice by Raymond E Feist 
  5. Salt in your Sock: and Other Tried and True Home Remedies by Lillian Beard 
  6. Decalog edited by Mark Stammers 
  7. Lankhmar: Tales of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser by Fritz Leiber 
  8. Silverlock by John Myers Myers 
  9. The Collectors by David Baldacci 
  10. The Nine Tailors by Dorothy L Sayers 
  11. Unicorn Variations by Roger Zelazny 
  12. Night by Elie Wiesel 

 Alternates

  1. The Eternal Champion by Michael Moorcock 
  2. The Dollhouse Murders by Thomas P Mauriello

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining Me in Reading