Friday, December 2, 2011

Audio Book Challenge




Audio books have been, on many occasions, my savior.  They are the only way I can take care of two things at once - working a dull, boring job and getting my reading in, cleaning my house and getting my reading in, driving 800 miles and getting my reading in.  I'm sure you notice the theme there?  So when I saw the 2012 Audio Book Challenge from Teresa's Reading Corner, I knew I had to join up.

Like the other challenges that I've joined for next year, this one runs from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012.  There are four levels to the challenge:

  • Flirting - Listen to 6 audio books
  • Going Steady - Listen to 12 audio books
  • Lover - Listen to 25 audio books
  • Married - Listen to +++ books
I'm trying for Going Steady this year with hopes of working my way up to married.  It'll just depend on the books I'm able to get on audio.

Along with the challenge itself, she has a few other interesting things that she'll be doing in conjunction throughout the year.  She'll have monthly mini-challenges, getting to know audio book publishers and a "getting to know our participants" feature.  It looks like a great challenge to be involved in.  So come on over and join up with us.  I think it'll be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining Me in Reading