Monday, March 12, 2012

What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.  It gives us a chance to share what we are reading, just finished reading and plan on reading for the next week.

What I've Just Finished Reading





I lovedlovedloved Murder on Music Row.  Hopefully, I'll be getting a review out for it (and many others that I'm terribly far behind on) within the next week.

What I'm Currently Reading




Helpless is one of the books that I won through Goodreads.com's First Reads and I'm trying to finish it up.
Torchwood: Rift War is a graphic novel, so that should go quickly.
Cinder is an audio book, so I'll be listening to that as I clean this week.

What I Plan on Reading This Week





Neverdark was sent to me to be reviewed, so I want to take care of that as quickly as possible.
Both Monument to Murder and Chosen (which is a graphic novel) are due back at the library soon, so I need to read them quickly.
The Dead of Night is the audio book version and I'll be listening to that when I'm done with Cinder.
Zombie Tag is a YA and a First Reads win, so that should be quick.
Smash Cut is my "adult" read, and a First Reads win.
Taste What You're Missing is my non-fcition read, and also a First Reads win.

I don't expect to finish reading all of them, but I should get through at least 3.