Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?



It's Monday What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.  It's a chance to let our readers know what we've been reading over the previous week and what we have on deck for the upcoming week.  I hope you enjoy this little glance into my reading world.

Finished


I actually have not finished anything this past week.  I've been a bit behind on my reading, though I'm hoping to catch up some.

Current Reads and Audios


Audios


Bloodlist (The Vampire Files, Book 1) by P.N. Elrod
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, Book 1) by Marissa Meyer


Paper


Torchwood: Rift War by Paul Grist
Helpless by Daniel Palmer

Reading to the Kids


Maze of Bones (The 39 Clues, Book 1) by Rick Riordan

I'm not sure yet what I plan on reading when these are finished. I've been trying to organize some things on my Goodreads to help me figure out what I want/need to read.  So hopefully by next week, I'll have some planned reads listed as well.