Friday, October 21, 2011

Review: More Book Lust: Recommended Reading for Every Mood, Moment, and Reason


More Book Lust: Recommended Reading for Every Mood, Moment, and Reason
More Book Lust: Recommended Reading for Every Mood, Moment, and Reason by Nancy Pearl

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The second book of the Book Lust series is just as good as the first book is. Being a life-long reader, I can understand why she needed to start a second book. It's so easy to forget favorites and think of more books that you want to share! And, again, there was a great number of books that have gone onto my list. Some of the books that were mentioned in Book Lust are mentioned again here, but only if the title and author were the only things mentioned previously. In this book, Ms Pearl gives more detail about the second-mentioned book.

Like the first book, I want to own this one. Because, while I've noted titles and authors, I haven't noted genre for many of them, so I'd like to go back and see what she has to say about the book again. I can see me, as my tastes change as I get older, wanting to see what other books may catch my attention.

I really can't recommend this series enough. Because I have no doubts that, while reading through it, you'll find others that will catch your attention as well.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining Me in Reading