Friday, October 21, 2011

Review: Justice League: Cry for Justice


Justice League: Cry for Justice
Justice League: Cry for Justice by James Dale Robinson

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



This was one of the few graphic novels that I've read recently that I really didn't care for. It wasn't horrid, but it wasn't memorable either. And for me, that's one of the worst things I can say about a book. If it's something that I hadn't read in awhile, that would be one thing. But it was just over a week ago that I read it, so it should be in my mind a little more. I thought the concept was an interesting one - looking at the difference between revenge and justice. But the characters were so OUT of character that I felt like I was reading heroes from a different multiverse. It just didn't work well for me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining Me in Reading