Friday, October 21, 2011

Review: Darkness Unbound


Darkness Unbound
Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This new series is set in the same world as Keri Arthur's Riley Jensen series, albeit 20 to 25 years in the future of those books. And as the Riley Jensen series is one of my favorites, I knew that I would have to check out this new series. When last I remember Risa, she was the adorable daughter of one of Riley's closest friends. Now, Risa's all grown up and showing off her werewolf and Aedh sides. The book shows off Keri's wonderful writing style and gives just the perfect mix of new characters with their stories and old favorites that we've come to love from the previous series. The mystery that's happening in this book is an intriguing one and the sex scenes are pretty hot. All in all, it was a great read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Joining Me in Reading