Sarah at Workday Reads is hosting the 2012 eBook Challenge. I'm joining this one in the hopes that I'll have something (at some point this year) that I can read eBooks easily on. Otherwise, I suspect I'll be spending time reading a few books on my netbook in bed at night. But I do like a challenge, so I'm signing up, regardless.
You can click on the picture above to get to the sign-up page. If you're curious about the guidelines for the challenge, take a gander below (taken directly from the sign-up page).
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don't need to be a blogger. If you don't have a blog, feel free to sign-up in the comments. You can post reviews to any book site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads, etc).
- Any genre or length of book counts, as long as it is in ebook format.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the E-Book Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2012, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Floppy disk - 5 ebooks
- CD - 10 ebooks
- DVD - 25 ebooks
- Memory stick - 50 ebooks
- Hard drive - 75 ebooks
- Server - 100 ebooks
- Human brain - 150 ebooks
Since I'm not sure what my eBook reading will be like for the upcoming year, I'm going Floppy Disk for now. But I am hoping to change it to a higher level later in the year.
Who's going to join me?